Small Firms of 1 – 2 partners face a handful of common challenges as their firm grows and in this episode I cover 5 common problems and follow up with 5 opportunities for leverage.
- an ineffective business model,
- wrong organisational structure,
- lack of team buy in,
- poor debtor and WIP management,
- low paying clients with lots of scope stretch, and
- lots of services for lots of different types of clients
(note: this also applies to 3, 4 & 5 partner firms)
Want to free up time and pull the growth levers without burning out? Let’s talk about it
Modern Firm Practices – A weekly show for accountants on how to become the Modern Accountant and implement Modern Firm Practices into your firm.
Subscribe here to view future weekly episodes.
If you want to implement Modern Firm Practices in your business, reach out to me here.