Scope stretch is a common problem in many many firms. It is letting value slip through the gaps, reducing margins and blowing out productivity. In this episode I cover:
- what is scope stretch (and scope creep and scope seep)
- legacy clients who are used to a certain standard and new clients
- taking charge and leading the way reducing scope stretch
- communicating and educating: the action required to tackle this problem
- sending an additional engagement for the *out of scope* work
Prefer Podcasts? Listen here: https://anchor.fm/modernfirmpractices
Get A SNEAK PEAK into the Modern Firm Practices Membership: https://ModernFirmPractices.com
Modern Firm Practices – A weekly show for accountants on how to become the Modern Accountant and implement Modern Firm Practices into your firm.
Subscribe here to view future weekly episodes.
If you want to implement Modern Firm Practices in your business, reach out to me here.